Whatsapp helps you not only to chat with your friends and family but also helps to track the Status, Latest activities, and share Images and videos. Being a social media app, WhatsApp requires your information to display which includes your Profile Pic or DP (Display Picture), Status and Name.
For fresh Status join our Whatsapp Group
Set or Change Your WhatsApp Status and Profile Picture
In this article we will help you to set or change your Whatsapp DP and Status for Whatsapp.
To Set Photo and Name in Whatsapp
- Take your android phone and open the application.
- Now go to option button and tap on the setting button.
- Tap on the profile option and a default image will appear.
- Now tap on small pencil like icon and a popup will be displayed.
- From the icons you can select either to take your picture from you phone’s camera or you can set a saved picture of yours from Gallery.
- Now to change the name tap on the pencil icon from the text box and edit the name for whatsapp.
- That’s your entire new image and name are set, now will be displayed to your buddies publicly.
To change Status for Whatsapp
- Tap on the OPTION icon as show above.
- From the Drop down tap on the status option.
- There you can find the default status; if you want you can select any Whatsapp status from here also or chose yours.
- If you want to set other status just click on the PENCIL icon and enter the text that you want to display as status.
- Once you are done editing click on OK, your status is set to display.
NOTE: Your Privacy settings will make the Whats app status and Profile Pic not visible to the Blocked contacts