Whatsapp can now be accessed simultaneously on mobile as well as on pc using the new whats-app feature Whatsapp Web App. Here’s how to get WhatsApp on your phone, tablet, laptop and your PC, all at once. IPhone support has also been announced by the company, so iOS users can now access whatsapp web ios.
For fresh Status join our Whatsapp Group
So are are the steps to use Whatsapp Web on your laptop or pc
- Open www.whatsapp.com on your PC’s browser
- Now open Whatsapp Messenger on your mobile phone
- Now tap on the option icon on the topmost right hand side
- From the drop down select Whatsapp Web or Whatsapp on web browser
- A scanner will appear on the mobile screen, using that scanner scan the barcode from your PC’s screen (web.whatsapp.com qr code)
- Once the scan is successful you will be logged on to WhatsApp web on your PC and al your contacts and chats will be synced.
Remember to have a good high speed internet connection while accessing Whatsapp web login, try to connect it using Wi-Fi to avoid data connection charges. You can Whatsapp web download for its official website.